There is an avalanche of emails, chats, texts, projects, tasks and social-media alerts that hijack our focus are threatening our productivity like never before. This makes staying on task and managing our highest priorities a challenging requirement in this complex world.Modern-day technologies, intended to liberate us, often trap us in an onslaught of information clutter and 24 hour accessibility. The FranklinCovey Productivity pack was designed to help you leverage your technology, stay focused and on task and complete your highest priorities on time and within budget. The Productivity Pack includes seven 1-hour self-paced courses based on FranklinCovey newest Time Management solution: The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity and newest Project Management solution: Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager. Courses include:
Act on the Important: Choice 1 of The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- Filter the vitally important priorities from distractions so you can focus on making a real contribution.
Go for Extraordinary: Choice 2 of The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- Redefine your roles in terms of extraordinary results to achieve high-priority goals.
Schedule the Big Rocks: Choice 3 of The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- Regain control of your work and live through a cadence of planning and execution that produces extraordinary outcomes—both personally and professionally.
Rule Your Technology: Choice 4 of The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- Leverage your technology and fend off distractions by optimizing platforms like Microsoft® Outlook® to boost productivity.
Fuel Your Fire: Choice 5 of The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
- Apply the 5 Energy Drivers and benefit from the latest in brain science to consistently recharge your mental and physical energy.
Time Management for Outlook: Powered by The 5 Choices to Extraordinary* Productivity
- Leverage your technology and fend off distractions by optimizing Microsoft® Outlook® to boost your productivity.
Introduction to Project Management Essentials
- Use proven methods for keeping projects on schedule and on budget.
- Increase buy-in to avoid unnecessary delays and rework.
- Recognize and avoid potential “hot spots.”
- Use tools for increasing collaboration, communication, and accountability.
After purchasing, you will receive an email containing the details you need to access the entire library. All courses are organized by competency. You can move through the courses as you please. You will have access for one year after the time of purchase.
Watch an Excelerators Preview
*Closed captioning available.