Newly redesigned and improved in order to help you keep up with the ever increasing demands placed on us.
An electronic avalanche of email, and the dings, pings and blue preview screens that hijack our focus are threatening our productivity like never before. Now you can leverage your technology, and fend off distractions by optimizing Microsoft Outlook to boost your productivity.
Staying on task is essential to success, but if daily endeavor isn't linked to what's wildly important, employees will neither succeed professionally nor be fulfilled personally. The FranklinCovey LiveClicks™ Webinar Workshop—Time Management for Microsoft® Outlook®: Powered by The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity, teaches participants how to stop “living in their inbox” and start prioritizing tasks, messages, and appointments to achieve what's most important to the organization and themselves. The LiveClicks webinar format is ideal when in-person training isn't possible because of distance, time, budget, or work responsibilities.
About the Course:
Now all your employees can experience the world-renowned benefits of FranklinCovey training, no matter where they live and work around the globe. The LiveClicks™ Webinar Workshop—The FranklinCovey LiveClicks™ Webinar Workshop—Time Management for Microsoft® Outlook®: Powered by The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity is a low-cost, two-hour module that offers compelling content, and live engagement with an expert consultant. The webinar comes with its own downloadable toolkit for use during and after the workshop. Attendees experience the training right from their desk, eliminating travel costs and reducing your organization's carbon footprint while minimizing lost time away from the office. This webinar covers the applications for 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions of Microsoft Outlook.
You Will Learn To:
- Discern the important from the less and not important emails.
- Understand that email is not just a bunch of messages.
- Apply a planning process that gets better business results based on execution and priorities.
- Use Microsoft Outlook as a “Productivity Engine,” not just an “Inbox.”
What You Receive:
- Two hours of step-by-step instructions on using the top Microsoft Outlook features to boost professional abilities.
- Effectiveness tips on how to plan and stay focused on top priorities.
- A goal-setting process to help you become more focused.
- The downloadable Microsoft Outlook toolkit to help you start implementing the workshop's principles immediately.
- Outlook toolkit for Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (downloaded during webinar).
- World-class facilitator.
- Money-back Guarantee.
Length of Training:
Most LiveClicks webinar durations vary, depending on consultant and class participation, but rarely exceed two hours.
What will you experience in a LiveClicks webinar?
Continuing Education Credits:
2 Contact Hours
Learn more about continuing education credits
On-site Training Options